Friday, June 12, 2009

In the Mood for Love



Well, not exactly, since I just broke up with someone.




Just like this scene from Wong Kar-Wai's In the Mood for Love, things still seem clouded by smoke.




And no matter how much I want to deny being affected by the situation, many things have changed.




Though some tension remains.




I wonder how time will deal with it. What I will have to bury in silence.


Pleated shirt, Zara; Two Percent jeans, 5cm sneakers, and tie: all thrifted; skinny belt (not seen), APC

Photos by Patricia Suzara

5 comments:

-h said...

i loved how it seemed from the beginning maggie would wear a different cheongsam every scene. i was a bit disappointed when the 1st repeat showed.
i hope you're okay! as the saying goes, "time heals all wounds"

izzy said...

Chow Mo-Wan is one of my most revered fictional style icons. I have those 5 cm shoes too! They're extremely comfortable. By the way, did you get my last e-mail regarding the derbies? Hope you don't think im overly barat! hahaha

And sorry for the bad news, hope it gets better soon.

Ca said...

I'm sorry about the break up, but like the first comment said: time will heal. I hope we all learn a thing or two oc such past experiences.

On to the movie. It's my all time favourite romantic drama. 2046 is quite good too.

Anonymous said...

we wish you good days to come!

no point in wallowing,life is too short,fashion is too fun,pain is such a waste of energy.

smile my style mentor!

REDD said...

~ a good movie or a book might help.