Sunday, December 20, 2009

Black faux fur vest with onyx and black pearls

IMG_4016


Sure, I have worn a lace skirt as a cardigan for Halloween, but this I have never done.

Went to Rockwell to visit Pier Lim, a friend who was selling his clothes at a bazaar. We were kidding around, and another friend and I decided to wear some of the items while going through the bazaar. Here are two of the shots.


IMG_4014


I am donning the faux fur vest with a work in progress: a black necklace I am designing for another friend — a girl, hence the length. It is made up of irregular black pearls, onyx stones with rosette carvings, and obsidian, which is also black but with a sheen more subtle than onyx.

Still getting the hang of it, especially with the heat, but I must say that the texture and sheen of the vest give my black outfit more than a little zest.


Faux fur vest, Pier Lim; black tee, G200; sheer cardigan; thrifted; jeans, Jil Sander

Photos by Michael Son

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww... my crush in a faux fur vest! Super Hot!!! Where can I buy the Pier Lim faux fur vest? How much is it? I'm not from Manila but maybe coming there after Xmas how long is the bazaar?

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

Thanks! Sadly, yesterday was the bazaar's last day. Pier is selling the vest for PhP1,500. Please email him at Pierlim@yahoo.com. He'll be happy to accomodate you.

Buddha Jones said...

Boo to the model who didn't want to do high fashion poses! :p Hey, thanks for citing my name. Love your blog, by the way. Bookmark! :)

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

Haha, but thanks for your pics :) Glad you like the site.

Anonymous said...

gayagaya margiela mahiya namn si pier lim
girls of the same feather nga naman

Anonymous said...

thanks! that must mean i have exquisite taste.
~pier lim

Anonymous said...

to anonymous hater: pier lim is love!

my opinion: he (blogger) didn't pull off the fab vest. sorry

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

no problem! i agree that pier lim is a talented designer