Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grotesque hardware necklaces

Hardware necklace 09


If this one had to have a title, I would name it Empire, or maybe Dominion, since it looks like a throne or the huge beads remind me of planets and intergalactic space flight.


Hardware necklace 10


This can simply be called Guillotine, for obvious reasons. Must admit that I was a little disturbed when I finished it, but that is part of the reason why I like it. Laughed hard when my sister said I could use it to clip and wear my office ID. She's right, of course.

Now in the province. Tried to bring all my materials so I can make more necklaces, but sadly, airline luggage limits stopped me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second necklace reminds me of a Louis Vuitton tribal necklace, the first line which Madonna endorsed.

REDD said...

@Anonymous(2) early 90's or fashion forward it matters less - its about craftsmanship and creativity that defines lbosquejo's creations. freedom in expressing one's opinion is good, but tolerance and decency to apply this freedom is always forgotten that you might want to consider.

KUDOS Miguel for the collection - pure genius. happy holidays from sustantivomasculino!