Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More on scarves

Scarves 01


Taking off from my post yesterday on scarf tails, let me show you the 11 – more than I need – that I have unconsciously accumulated. All of them were thrifted except for the second checkered scarf, which used to be my dad's; the fourth and tenth, which came from Benetton; the ninth, which bought from SM department store; and the rightmost, which I got from a seller in Kalinga Apayao, one of the northern mountainous provinces in the Philippines.


Scarves 02


I like the fact that this collection comes in a wide range of textures.


Scarves 03


Yes, they come in safe colors. Maybe it takes some getting used to, before I can don bright oranges or even pink.


Scarves 04


Some have tassels and some do not.


Scarves 05


Only one has a sheen to it, but I must admit that I have cultivated affection for all of them.

2 comments:

Prêt à Porter P said...

They make a beautiful collection. I have a bunch of scarves, but oops I rarely wear them. I like to tell (aka lie) to myself that I should get silk ones since they are more wearable.

Vintage said...

Loving it !! I guess all of them !!