Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's in My Bag

What's in My Bag 01



There'll be more, but let this be my first post on my bags' day-to-day contents.

Bag: thrifted Young Camel satchel.


Contents (in no particular order): Fibrella umbrella; Bose Quiet Comfort 3 headphones; Beabi mesh case (with smoking bunny charm) for earphones, my Benetton USB drive, and other wires; The Body Shop Lip Care SPF 15; Hablo steel cuff; Chanel Allure Homme; keys; Squirt S4 Leatherman multi-purpose knife; mini Victorinox Swiss Army knife; third generation (I think) iPod video; iPhone 3GS; Canon G10 (not shown, used to take this picture)


Of course, for aesthetic considerations, I have excluded alcohol, a hand sanitizer, tissue, all sorts of pills, my work ID, and some other things I cannot mention...

What's in your bag?

9 comments:

Prêt à Porter P said...

That bag is absolutely gorgeous. You have such good thrift luck.

Oren Pontillas said...

thanks for sharing (some of) the contents of your bag. lol

how often do you find your swiss knives useful?

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

H: I know! I hope the luck never runs out...

Oren: Often, for very different reasons. Many not intended, hehe

Ca said...

Aah, Chanel Allure Homme. A favourite of mine as well.

peacockflower said...

iphone and ipod?

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

peacockflower: Yup!

A. Carini said...

I <3 your satchel!!!

scarves said...

Thank you for the entertainment.Love those puffy clouds...Awww so sweet and lovely:) Kisses and hugs, darling
i will be much missed.
Scarves Scarves

scarves said...

Thank you for the entertainment.Love those puffy clouds...Awww so sweet and lovely:) Kisses and hugs, darling
i will be much missed.
Scarves Scarves