1. I've finally registered www.lbosquejo.com, which redirects to this blog.
2. I've also registered www.bosquejobazaar.com (no redirect yet), where I'll soon put up an online gallery (with an order form) of the jewelry I've been making, which go under the name Bosquejo.
I know it's a bit confusing using almost the same name for two different things, but as my friend once said, my pieces reflect the same detail-oriented aesthetic in this blog.
3. I've decided on a calling card design (much improved!), which I can't wait to show you once they're done.
4. I've been really enjoying finding all sorts of stuff — mostly used in clothing — to incorporate into my necklaces, including wooden coat toggles, trouser/blouse clasps, more fasteners, eyelets, grommets, buttons, and a lot more I have yet to discover the names of.
5. Discovered that ginseng-based Bacchus (sugar-free) is a better energy drink than Red Bull, in terms of additional waking hours.
6. I have "designed" my first ever jacket: what I'll be wearing as best man at my brother's wedding. Can't wait to show you how the tailor joined all my specs: vents, narrow shawl lapel, and cropped length for a single-breasted piece.
7. Unfortunately, I have asked the tailor to adjust the jacket to fit my narrower frame (smaller shoulders and chest, but also waist!) as a result of sleepless nights. Now I'm not sure if I want to gain that weight after the wedding, since the jacket would already have been adjusted!
Hang on in there. Will resume normal posting before you know it. Now I've got to get back to work. The bazaar is in two weeks! Wish me luck...