Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bosquejo in Preview September 2011: Fashion Steals

Preview-Sep2011-Fashion-Steals-01


I almost missed it. When I remembered the feature earlier today I reminded myself to pass by for a copy before I went to the gym. Do you see it? Clue: my Bosquejo necklace can be found near the spine. Quickly flipping through the September 2011 issue of Preview, I almost missed it myself since I didn't open the magazine flat on a desk. (I was walking to the gym.)


Preview-Sep2011-Fashion-Steals-02


There you go. Thank you Eunice Lucero for the kind words: "the most coveted trends and micro-trends of A/W 2011 all within P2500". I have never dreamed of finding my pieces in the same page as creations from the houses of Louis Vuitton, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Michael Kors. (Though it's hard to believe that these fall within P2500.)


Io-01


Another reason why I didn't find Io right away was the color it was rendered in. This is how it was photographed by Ricky Villabona.


Preview-Sep2011-Fashion-Steals-03


And this is how it looks in Preview. But hey, I'm not complaining. Rarely do I get such complete credits (unlike here), to which I am thankful.


Io-02


I believe Io is still available at Anthology in Power Plant Mall in Rockwell, Makati. I personally like the necklace because I can play with the fasteners, even remove the ring at the center. Like my other clients, perhaps you can even use it as an ID holder, making the piece even more cost-effective since you now have a reason to wear it every day.

Disclaimer: price has increased to P2200 since the piece was borrowed, but if you ask me nicely, I can give you a discount.

Thank you again Eunice and Preview!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi miguel! congratulations on the credits from Preview's top ten must have this season! yay! you mention that it was photographed differently, you mean to say, this piece doesnt come in gold? i have to admit the piece looks great in gold!

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

Nope, it doesn't. Don't worry, my eighth collection will be all about gold.