Thursday, September 1, 2011

Breathing with Oxygen

Sheer-Oxygen-01


I've never worn a tank top before, well at least not as outerwear. But then I saw this tee at Oxygen which had a sheer layer and I simply had to get it.


Sheer-Oxygen-02


The sheer fabric originally extended as sleeves, wth no white underneath. I felt it was awkward so I just cut them off. Tank tops feel so strange! I suppose I can wear this over something else, like a vest (British usage of the word). What do you think?


Sheer-Oxygen-03


Tee, Oxygen
Jeans, Bench
Belt, Izzue
Boots, Timberland, thrifted



I bought the shirt in the Oxygen sale (along with two other pieces) for less than P500. I think I have to go back to scour for more deals, and also to get more pieces from Oxygen's new collection, which looks promising (still haven't made up my mind on their reversible jeans).


Sheer-Oxygen-04


Of course, the ironic thing is, it's already September and mornings are cold again. But not noon and afternoon! So jacket and cardigans are still in order. Tank tops may take getting used to, but I must say that I'm liking it. Now I want something in bold colors, or with a nice print or graphic...

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you usually score nice boot finds? -M

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

Hey M. Two places for me, so far: shop at the Anonas LRT 2 station and shops at/near Makati Cinema Square.