Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The death of me

Cameo-091411_01


So I find myself sick again, and again it's the flu. Of course the flu will tell me: again it's late nights collapsing on your bed for a few hours then waking up early in the morning to resume work; something had to give. Touché.


Cameo-091411_02


Hoodie, thrifted
Striped shirt, SM Surplus
Jeans, Levi's
Braided belt, A.P.C.
Espadrilles from Davao
Necklace, OS



I know it's been poisonous for my system. But just a little more, push a little further. At the same time I'm itching for change. Like before, back in 2009, I would write about all the menswear shows I liked, then I'd also have all these long articles. Now it's just about what I wear, or what I do. I'm also happy that I'm able to cover the local scene more. But again, something is missing. I want to do something else. More of something and less of others, more or less.


Cameo-091411_03


We'll see. I have a feeling all these months have been in preparation for 2012, when things will be entirely different.


Cameo-091411_04


Hold on to your espadrilles. Inertia will be the death of me. But for the moment, some sleep.

No comments: