Monday, September 19, 2011

Red-hot Monday

Cameo-091911_01


Of course I'm kidding. There is absolutely nothing racy about Mondays. After sleepy Sundays, Mondays are all about cracking your bones back into motion.


Cameo-091911_02


Jacket, Muji
Shirt, G200
Belt, Brave Beltworks
Jeans, Bench
Laceups, Marlboro Classics
"Dirae" necklace, Bosquejo



Rubbing the sleep from your eyes.


Cameo-091911_03


I remember the first time I ventured to Divisoria by myself, I was looking for stainless steel pendants I would wear, just to spruce up my day-to-day outfits. This was way before I even thought about designing accessories. I guess I've gone full circle.

The leather bag, which I have featured several times, is a lucky thrift find. The shop has since burned down.



Cameo-091911_04


Monday is the week's fresh start. I should have cleaned and shined my shoes, I know. To hell with it!

No comments: