Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sakura and stripes

Cameo-092211_01


Well at least I assume the flowers on this kimono (first worn here) were inspired by sakura blossoms.


Cameo-092211_02


Kimono, thrifted
Shirt, Topman
Jeans, Cheap Monday
Shoes, Cole Haan
Briefcase, Bally



Who would have known I could wear a kimono to work? All I had to do was to tie the extra fabric around my waist and around the arms. You can see that the fabric is a bit translucent, and that there are permanent ridges.


Cameo-092211_03


When I carry lots of things, I carry this brief on my shoulder. Soft as a baby.


Cameo-092211_04


I'm beginning to enjoy these back shots. Not just to show the patterns of what I'm wearing, but because sometimes I'm really just not in the mood to smile or to face anyone.

Can you see the bamboo?


Cameo-092211_05


Sometimes I just feel like this: not like strands of flowers, but more like knots of wire.


Cameo-092211_06


In any case, soon it will be Friday. Time to bend back, and march on!

No comments: