Monday, October 10, 2011

The hang of it

Cameo-101011_01


Well hello there, we haven't met in a while. It's been nice and quiet, and I've loved it.


Cameo-101011_02


Tee, Folded & Hung
Vest, Ziggy Savella
Trousers, Y-3
Sandals, Marlboro Classics
Belt, Brave Beltworks
Necklace, DIY
Bag, thrifted



This is the last of the four cartoon shirts I bought from Folded & Hung. (See all four here.)


Cameo-101011_03


I have all the things I need, me thinks. Time for a contemplative trip.


Cameo-101011_04


Will say hi every now and then, to show you some stuff, or where I've been.


Cameo-101011_05


Or who I've been with.


Cameo-101011_06


It is raining again. Instead of cuddling up in bed with a magazine, I leaf through yellowed pages that glow in my hands.

3 comments:

halfwhiteboy said...

the t-shirt's nice, but it's the vest i like most.

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Pierre said...

Nice t-shirt and beautiful vest !

I love the sandals too, masculine, rough, used and comfortable !

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

Thanks guys!