Friday, October 21, 2011

In full circle

Cameo-102111_01


Before anything, happy Friday everyone!


Cameo-102111_02


Cardigan, Topman
Shirt, Gap
Jeans, Cheap Monday
Belt, Nautica
"Io" necklace, Bosquejo

Boat shoes, thrifted



It was a sad day yesterday, as I pulled out all my remaining accesories from Anthology, Power Plant Mall, since they would be closing in a few days. (But don't worry, most of the Hardware items from Bosquejo are still on 30% off!) Anthology has been the go to of many stylists for more than a decade. I have just removed the store from my website's lists of stockists.


Cameo-102111_03


Yet yesterday also proved unexpectedly happy since I was able to see friends from an ad agency, and even sell some pieces, the one I was wearing above included!


Cameo-102111_04


So there has been a continuous feeling of rounding up as I sell the remaining pieces from my first Hardware collection; excitement as I continue to design new necklaces for Hardware 002.


Cameo-102111_05


Also next week is the last week I will be blogging for the Philippine page of United Blogs of Benetton, ending almost 6 months of writing about fashion, culture, youth, and technology in Filipino. This is the second year I have been writing for United Colors of Benetton. Who knows what next year will bring?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sori ha pero ang chaks lang ng ensemble. :P

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

May pagka-off nga :P