Thursday, October 20, 2011

In a tight spot

Cameo-101611_01


Should have posted this last week, but I've been swamped with work and just barely out of the clutches of the flu. This is the closest I could get to meggings (read: male leggings).


Cameo-101611_02


Nylon blazer, Bench
Shirt, Emporio Armani, thrifted
Trousers, Drei Soriano
Belt, A.P.C.
Sneakers, Tretorn x Acne
Neckalce, Bosquejo prototype



Notice the same zipper on the crotch and on the hem of the leg.

I am so excited for Philippine Fashion Week, since I will be collaborating with Mike Lavarez and Drei Soriano for the accessories of their shows. I was with Mike last Tuesday evening for the shoot of his campaign and catalogue and have also already seen Drei's new pieces. I can't tell you how elated I am to actually have my pieces be seen with the clothes on the runway.

Cameo-101611_03


On top of that I have also just sent accessories to Siem Reap, Cambodia for the upcoming show of Don Protasio. Will also be consigning items at his Poetry shop. Thankfully, I am still able to breathe. Enough for me to continue designing new pieces for the House of Laurel's new collection to be launched in mid-November.


Cameo-101611_04


And also just enough for me to design new necklaces (hopefully also bracelets) for the second Hardware collection. (For those who follow me on Twitter, you have probably seen several prototypes already.)


Cameo-101611_05


Here is the zipper, up close. I am still feeling a bit dizzy as I write this.


Cameo-101611_06


Thankfully I still have my feet on the ground, though of course, mostly still wobbly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh tight. hehe. I also got dizzy while reading this. -r

Jordan said...

COngratulations! More projects to come. Love the meggings.

Anonymous said...

How much for the necklace? BTW I'm a different R from the one who commented first. And can you do exclusive designs? -R

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

What do you mean by "exclusive"? I do that for stores... please email me at miguelpaolocelestial at gmail.com for inquiries. Will also reply with the price :)