Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wharton by Rajo Laurel Holiday 2011

Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-01


Rajo Laurel's "Chiaroscuro" collection for Wharton has been available at SM Department Stores since October 10. My favorites are the two-tone shirts. Rajo tells me all the pieces are in cotton, with some sections in woven knit and washed oxford.


Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-02


I love the two-tone pieces, which can make outfits more interesting.


Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-03


You can see Rajo's love for gross grain ribbon, used as strips for pockets, sleeve hems, and plackets.


Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-04



Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-05


Or to give the illusion of suspenders.


Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-06


I love how it is used to make a shirt look like the top of a track suit.


Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-07


Jackets are made sporty by the addition of sections.


Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-08


When I get the time, I'll make sure to drop by to check out the very first shirt above.


Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-09


While the pieces are mostly in neutrals, some have worked in muted blues and plums. So I want to see them in person.


Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-11


Oh, and I also want to see the shirt on the right, with a white/gray section at the back.


Wharton-by-Rajo-Laurel-10


Photography by Enzo Mondejar. Styling by Eric Poliquit

2 comments:

halfwhiteboy said...

i just got a shirt with woven knit sleeves. they're really great. i love this thing rajo does because it's a lot more affordable.

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Enzo said...

Thanks Miguel, Rajo's team is one of the best Eric and I have worked with. Great collection indeed! :)