Thursday, December 22, 2011

At the Status Yard Sale

Status-Yard-Sale-01


Before anything, would like to thank Status Magazine for inviting me to be part of their Christmas yard sale last Saturday. It was great finally meeting the Status staff, who are behind the hippest print magazine in the country. (Thanks to Karl Leuterio too for taking this photo.)

Am writing now in Davao, where I'll be spending Christmas. iPhone was stolen last Monday (was pickpocketted in the train) but luckily I was able to replace it with the latest version just yesterday. In other words: Siri is my Santa.


Status-Yard-Sale-02


It was my first time to see Fiamma in the morning.


Status-Yard-Sale-03


Here was my Bosquejo table display.


Status-Yard-Sale-04


A barrage of prints from Proud Race.


Status-Yard-Sale-05


Tees by Woozy.


Status-Yard-Sale-06


And the themed table display of Fifth Code (best looking booth) by Lorenz Namalata.

Congratulations again to Status! Here's to more bazaars next year! Hope I'll bump into more readers then.

More pics on my Benetton blog in a bit.

No comments: