Sunday, December 4, 2011

Into the light

Cameo-120311_01


Finally I'm back. Fresh from the Bloggers United 2 bazaar yesterday, which was a smashing success. I was only able to sell Bosquejo necklaces at the bazaar. Was planning to sell my jackets, cardigans, vests, pullovers, and some bags and shoes, but I didn't have time to prepare them.


Cameo-120311_02


Faux leather jacket, Drei Soriano
Tee, A.P.C.
Jeans, Bench
Belt, Izzue
Bag, Tough Jeansmith, thrifted
Sneakers, Tretorn x Acne
Bracelet from ac+632
Scarf, SM Department Store



Last Friday, I was even supposed to sell this Drei Soriano jacket from his Holiday 2011 collection to a Twitter friend, but thought twice after I put it on again. I definitely still like it and I think it deserves to be worn out.

Apologies to those who expected menswear pieces at Bloggers United. To make it up to you, I will definitely be selling my pre-loved items at the Status Christmas Yardsale at Fiamma this December 17, from 11am-6pm.


Cameo-120311_03


So I guess I'm back. Over my absence on this blog, I thought about the complaining (more like whining) I've done about not wanting to blog anymore, how writing literature should take up more of my time. In the end, it just comes down to time management, since I've proven to myself that I can write verse and maintain this style diary in my small corner of the blogosphere. I suppose it has already become part of writing myself out (writing to understand myself), as I share with you, my readers, the things that inspire me (note to self: post more types of entries, besides outfits).

Cameo-120311_04


So here we go. Will be resuming blogging for Benetton soon. In the meantime, I am looking forward to turning 30 in a few days. To mark it, I will be coming up with Top 30-themed posts.

See you soon, and have a happy Sunday!

No comments: