Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hangover

Cameo-012212_03


Posted this to let you know I'm still alive. The camera is still at the shop. Finally, I've been able to clean out my desk. Next up: laptop and external hard drive files, shelves, and my closet. Hopefully I'll be able to get rid of this 2011 backlog before January ends. It's already time to work my way through reading lists, client orders, scripts, and poem revisions.

Happy Lunar New Year! May the dragon burn its way to both prosperity and sobriety.


Shirt, thrifted
Sweat pants, M Barretto x Bench
Sneakers, Converse, thrifted
Briefcase, Bally
Tote, Ritual

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namiss kita :)

halfwhiteboy said...

i always envy you for the stuff you score from thrift shops. which shops do you go to?

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

Heya. Usually in Makati Cinema Square or in Anonas (near the LRT 2 station).