Sunday, January 8, 2012

One jacket, two looks

Cameo-010812_01


I should have posted this first image last week, but as you can see, it appears that it was taken on another planet. Had the lens of my G10 replaced just recently; will need to take it back/seriously save up for a new one. Sigh.


Sheer striped pullover, Zara
Jeans, Gap
Belt, Brave Beltworks
Jacket, Muji
Bags, thrifted
Scarf, SM Department Store
Sandals, thrifted



Cameo-010812_05


I really love this navy Muji jacket. I don't get tired of it. It can be worn with jeans, chinos, and even fisherman's (farmer's?) pants. It not only gives structure to an outfit, it is also comforting.


Pullover, Zara
Thai fisherman's pants from Aldivinco, Davao
Beanie, 5cm
Briefcase, Bally



Cameo-010812_04


I need jackets like this to hold myself up when things fall apart. So I can hide.

2 comments:

Ca said...

A good jacket/coat is really all you need to sharpen up a look, and both feel and look good in. Very classic and nice, that Muji one. I also recently bought a new jacket that I can't stop wearing at the moment.

Btw, Happy New Year!

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

It helps that I'm addicted to jackets, haha. Wonder though, where I'll buy my first leather piece.

Hopefully when I'm already an itinerant travel writer!

Happy New Year Ca!