Saturday, February 25, 2012

Of hats and magazines

Cameo-022512_01


This the is hat installation in front of Times Square, Causeway Bay. The hanging lights change in color. This was me after work, trying to squeeze out the most out of Friday night.


Jacket, Muji
Tee, This is not a Polo Shirt by Band of Outsiders
Trousers, Y-3
Belt, Brave Beltoworks
Laceups, Marlboro Classics
Briefcase, Bally
Scarf, thrifted

Cameo photo by Ricky Villabona




Cameo-022512_02


I have been able to get some good shots on my street style blog, La Folie Douce, and my photo diary, Draft of Shadows, in the last few days. Hope to get more today and tomorrow.


Cameo-022512_03


Today will be crazy. Will be trying to squeeze in lots of places to my itinerary.


Cameo-022512_04


But hopefully not as crazy as my big magazine purchase yesterday. I found this shop in Worldwide Plaze that sold both back issues and new releases. The hoarder in me couldn't help it.


Cameo-022512_05


Now I have to figure out how to bring this home, since they weigh more than 10 kilos.

Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

rickyv said...

Ang dami! Good luck with bringing them home. haha

halfwhiteboy said...

the hat installation looks pretty awesome, miguel!

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

don said...

omg those magazines...

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

I also wanted to get Purple Magazine because it's gorgeous but just too big and heavy. Maybe next time.