Friday, February 17, 2012

Skittles tropics

Cameo-021712_01


Only thought about the particularly colored pack of candy after editing these pics. And yes, come to think of it, what I'm wearing today bears an uncanny resemblance.


Cameo-021712_02


Which is not to say that tropical Skittles are my favorite flavors. I prefer the berry and original lines. You?


Jacket, Springfield
Printed shirt, Izzue, thrifted
Fisherman's pants, from Aldivinco, Davao
Bag, Armani Exchange
Slippers, thrifted
Scarf, thrifted
Necklace, DIY




Cameo-021712_03


The strange shifts in weather here in the tropics (suddenly cold nights) have given me chills and the sniffles. Though I'm not complaining, since I know how bitter the winter is in some parts of Europe.


Cameo-021712_04


Think I've had this bag for nearly a decade. The suede still soft to the touch.


Cameo-021712_05


Bought this pendant in Quiapo. Supposedly, it brings luck. Ringed it with a wire necklace.


Cameo-021712_06


I know the morning is overcast, and this is the tropics, but please let it not rain.

3 comments:

inkarlcerating said...

love the new photos. hha yihiii neew camera..

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

Thanks Karl!

halfwhiteboy said...

nice pink shirt. i also love your footwear.

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/