Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anatomy of a Day: Monday, February 20

Anatomy-of-022012_01


Almost forgot to post this. This was what I wore on the first day of work when I was in Hong Kong. Gives you an idea how tired I was at the end of that day.


Anatomy-of-022012_02


Three different textures. I think this is a good exercise since I have just agreed to do some styling work for a local men's magazine.


Anatomy-of-022012_03


I remember the head editor of the news desk giving me a quizzical look, as if to ask what I could possibly be doing there. I probably looked as if I belonged to another department.


Blazer, Fred Perry
Pullover, thrifted
Shirt, Costume National
Trousers, Y-3
Belt, Brave Beltworks
Briefcase, Bally
Laceups, Marlboro Classics
Scarf, thrifted



Anatomy-of-022012_04


The office's airconditioning wasn't centralized, but come afternoon I would be feeling cold again. Guess I was never (literally) thick-skinned.


Anatomy-of-022012_05


I was relatively quiet and mostly kept to myself, but I enjoyed my time at the office.


Anatomy-of-022012_06


Even if I was doing parts of my shopping during lunch break.


Anatomy-of-022012_07


If only I lived in a different climate, I'd dress like this every day. But who knows...

No comments: