Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Goofing around

Cameo-031312_01


If we were allowed to at work, I would wear shorts every other day, if not four times a week. Don't care if I have chicken legs, they're just more fun than jeans.


Sweater, Iceberg, thrifted
Shorts, Perry Ellis
Shirt, I.P. Zone, thrifted
Platform brogues, thrifted
Socks, Crocodile



Cameo-031312_02


Yes, that is actual dog hair on my Iceberg sweater. (Am always playing with our dogs.) Now that I'm looking at it again, I think that's Pluto and not Goofy. What do you think?


Cameo-031312_03


Iceberg became famous in the 90s for its Disney sweaters. Though the last time I saw cartoon characters on their clothes was for their Spring 2009 collection. As this sweater says, it is part of history.


Cameo-031312_04


I still fall on these 2.5-inch platforms. Not practical, but I love how they look.


Cameo-031312_05


Back to reality, and in my jeans. I changed into a soft pair, with boots, before heading to work. Tied the sweater for the office AC.


Jeans, Jil Sander
Boots, Timberland, thrifted
Bag, Fred Perry
Tote, Ritual



Cameo-031312_06


It would have been nice to keep the added height, but it was raining and the platforms were covered in hemp.


Cameo-031312_07


Oh and did you notice my new blog banner (scroll up)? Will talk about it by and by, and also the story behind the old banner that it replaced (if you haven't heard it yet).

Good night!

1 comment:

inkarlcerating said...

super love ko na naka creeperzzz ka! apir