Saturday, March 10, 2012

Moving on

Cameo-030812_01


So I didn't get the job. I sent a late application last week for a position at FT magazine How to Spend It, took a test, and was interviewed on the phone by the editor herself. In the end I didn't get it (no, not because I look fat; that's just my t-shirt). I guess that's life. There will be something even better soon enough.


Sheer tee, Oxygen
Long-sleeved tee, G2000
Jeans, Bench
Belt, Structure, thrifted
Nylon sneakers, Acne x Tretorn
Backpack, thrifted



Cameo-030812_02


In the meantime, time for more weekend fun! Need to go back to Divisoria and Quiapo, which I sorely miss, to get some stuff.


Cameo-030812_03


Think I need to plan some trips, to learn to relax. When I was a kid, during summer vacation, I'd sleep over at an aunt's house for a week, then at my grandmother's the next, then another aunt's for one or two more weeks. I still love being out and about. I miss travelling.


Cameo-030812_04


I also think I need a more permanent change of scene, but maybe not just yet.


Cameo-030812_05


Something that will allow me to live (not just visit) in various cities. Yeah, that would be perfect.


Cameo-030812_06


Until then, see you around!


Cameo-030812_07


Cameo-030812_08