Monday, March 12, 2012

The night between us

Cameo-031212_01


An unexpectedly cold morning caught the better of me again, so I stayed home. (No, not out of depression.) Pictures were taken last Saturday, when I went around stores to look for items for a themed product shoot.

Styling is a little like window shopping, trying out the clothes in your mind and imagining them in ensembles on models. A good way to soothe self-imposed shopping bans.


Cameo-031212_02


Now it's raining. The obsessive in me is making schedules again, trying to fit in everything I want to do, but with a pinch of perspective: adjusting, reconsidering, making compromises, and most importantly, slashing out things that were never important in the first place. Night of the unknown: we begin again.


Parka, Inigo Jones of London, thrifted
Tee, Dries Van Noten
Jeans, Cheap Monday
Belt, Brave Beltworks
Crocheted sandals, thrifted
Satchel, Young Camel, thrifted

1 comment:

Johnny Manila said...

I love the pattern of your shirt!