Friday, March 2, 2012

Of cuffs and cardigans

Cameo-030212_01


Hello, March! Wasn't it January only a week ago? The days have rushed past, yet I haven't even rolled up my sleeves and plunged my hands deep into the work that has to be done (or at least that I have set out to do). All these interruptions! Though I am not complaining. Sometimes paths shift for the better; unexpectedly, plans change.


Cardigan, Topman
Micro-check shirt, Ben Sherman
Jeans, Bench
Belt, Brave Beltworks
Laceups, Marlboro Classics



Cameo-030212_02


Back in Manila! Good thing the cold breeze still hasn't left our cardigan-worthy late evenings and early mornings. This time, instead of just letting my shirt sleeves peep out, I rolled up my cardigan up to the wrist. Think I like the thick cuffs, especially in black.


Cameo-030212_03


Right now I am holding my breath for one more development. When I know where things stand, I can elaborate. And unbutton my cuffs.

3 comments:

Edrick said...

Ay, ang tamis! Hehe yay go go go moar moar developments! :-)

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

Yuck. Not that!

halfwhiteboy said...

love the cardi. it is sometimes disappointing that we don't get to enjoy longer periods of cold weather.

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/