Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fringe of leaves



Cameo-042112_01


Finally got the chance to wear my patched-up jeans. Don't ask me how I managed to rip them.




Cameo-042112_02


While I was dressing up today, I had the crazy idea of wearing a policeman's cap —if ever I had one. But that would have been redundant.


Tee, cK Calvin Klein
Nantucket jeans, Topman
Braided belt, Nautica
Sneakers, Generic Surplus
Cap, thrifted
Watch, Tissot




Cameo-042112_03


Took advantage of the afternoon light just to show you my bum. No, you still can't see it?




Cameo-042112_04


Seen straight on, the patch looks indecent. Or is it just me? I know I've been a very bad boy...




Cameo-042112_05


But enough of that. I need to seriously think about my hair. Want to grow it long, but then it's summer and it's not practical so I may just crop it really really short.




Cameo-042112_06


What do you think?




Cameo-042112_07


Now it's just mid-length. But then again, I have so much to write this week that I may not even touch it. How about a tattoo then? Haha. Something like the shadow of leaves on my right arm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i must say, being rugged fits you..it's nice to sometimes see the other side of u.