Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy birthday, United Blogs of Benetton!



Cameo-052912_01


Had fun taking these photos for the first birthday of United Blogs of Benetton. An aunt said they reminded her of the Pixar movie Up.




Cameo-052912_02


My photographer apparently likes to take candid photos (read: when I am totally not ready, haha). I still remember the first time I blogged for United Colors of Benetton. It was for the IT'S MY TIME Global Casting campaign in 2010. We were just a handful of bloggers then, but after two years (and the evolution of the Benetton blog) our family has expanded to sixteen.

Together with Montaigne Street from France and Botica Pop from Mexico, I am the only blogger left from the original group. Magali, who was the campaign model from France, now blogs as well. New faces came from Chile, Spain, Italy, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Turkey, Russia, Columbia, Bulgaria, and China.

Check out birthday photos of the other bloggers here.




Cameo-052912_03

It's more than I ever expected. Here's to more years of blogging!


4 comments:

halfwhiteboy said...

your aunt and i thought of the same thing :)

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Botica Pop said...

hey! I haven't read the post until today... And, dear Miguel Paolo, I was in the original group too :'(

Well I just wanna say hi and congratulations, I've just loved your pics <3

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

Dear Angeles of Botica Pop,

So sorry! Was an honest mistake :(

Just corrected this post and the one on Benetton :)

Thank you for visiting my blog!

cheap prom dresses said...

those shoes are great, that jeans is fab and that tshirt is incred. Love this outfit... or I should say: I love all ur outfits