Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Red-hot summer



Cameo-042162_01



I tried it on a couple of times, but I really don't think Tangerine Tango, Pantone's color of the year for 2012, agrees with me (not even plain orange). This is the best I can do: rusty red on Nantucket.





Cameo-042162_02



This summer has been blazing, to say the least. Shot these pics during noon since it was my only free time. (Sorry for grossing you out with all that sweat.)


T-shirt, Gap
Jeans, Topman
Sandals, Marlboro Classics
Belt, Brave Beltworks
Necklace, DIY
Watch, vintage Omega Seamaster





Cameo-042162_03



Or maybe I should have worn a yellow shirt? Too much?





Cameo-042162_04



Trying to fit into the picture. And maybe into my own jeans? (The buttons keep on peeking. Now I understand why the bum part ripped.)





Cameo-042162_05



And here I am, showering in my own sweat, which really does look better as a permanent t-shirt pattern (than as secretions).





Cameo-042162_06

Bloopers. My photographer still has some difficulty focussing. But she also has a bad habit of making cameo shots, laughing at me over the resultant awkward poses. (I was about to fix my hair. No, I don't really dance.)


1 comment:

inkarlcerating said...

ang hot naman ng "secretions " lol\

perfect!