Friday, May 11, 2012

Striped linen




Cameo-051112_01



After taking almost a week off to cram for my Palanca entry (submitted last last Monday, good luck with that), I still have a hangover. Now nothing else feels as natural. I just want to write and write and write, even if there are no contests to join (which, mind you, happen to be good motivators for procrastinators like me). I guess this is how it feels to find oneself in one's element.


Short-sleeved linen shirt, Gap
Drawstring pants, Marks & Spencer
Leather sneakers, Fred Perry







Cameo-051112_02


I still remember what a friend said when he was "trying" to read my palm years and years ago. He said that for me I always try to look at things in black and white, to make sense of them in clear terms. Not sure if he was just pulling my leg, but in a way he was right. I suppose light and shadow have a similar distinction, opaque and translucent, sheer and solid.

You will see less and less of me as I grow larger in your mind. 

No comments: