Thursday, June 14, 2012

5 days, 5 ways: Francis Libiran x Myth, part 1 day 3



Cameo-061412_01

Because I have a day job that has a dress code, it only makes sense that I suggest officewear options for this shirt. Matched  the gray checkered portion on the sleeves with similarly colored trousers.


Cameo-061412_02

Many of you may know just how much I love jackets, cardigans, and pullovers, but I have decided to mostly pass on them for these outfits so that the sleeve pattern shows. Hence, I wore this pullover as a scarf instead.


Cameo-061412_03

Of course, officewear doesn't have to be all drab and boring.


Shirt, Francis Libiran for Myth, courtesy of Myth
Trousers, Zara, thrifted
Skinny belt, A.P.C.
Pullover, Gap
Bag, Cambridge Satchel Company
Shoes, Cole Haan


Cameo-061412_04

Houston, we have a problem. Seems I may be losing more hair than I should. Will post something about shampoo, product, genes, and old age (ha!) soon... Recommendations most welcome!


Cameo-061412_05

Though I totally forgot to incorporate neckties in this shoot. Somehow I felt that they weren't called for. (Sockless forever!)


Cameo-061412_06

Sometimes (just a few times), I forget I am thirty years old... 

Can you see the micro-checks on the sleeves and around the top collar button?


Cameo-061412_07

We may take them for granted, but vertical creases on pants make them more interesting.


Cameo-061412_08

Hope you liked this ensemble!


Photography by Ash Abalos

No comments: