Wednesday, June 20, 2012

5 days, 5 ways: Francis Libiran x Myth, part 1 day 5


Cameo-062012_01

Funny how people talk behind your back when they know you'll hear about it anyway. All these silly murmurings in the dark made by scared little animals.


Cameo-062012_02

Though I've been absent from many of the circles I used to move in, I still know what's happening.


Cameo-062012_03

But enough of that. Let's talk about this last shoot for the first part of my collaboration with Myth. Again the outfit is for the office (where rumors grow like mold, and loyalties have no real roots).


Cameo-062012_04

Sometimes I think office politics is as bad as the country's, but at least the former set-up allows for more grown-up experimentation with clothes, ie entering into roles. (What does "smart casual" say about you?)


Cameo-062012_05

The workplace can be dead boring, unless you find what's interesting in it, and you keep close to colleagues who are not only competent, but are also fun to be with.


Cameo-062012_06

Shirt, Francis Libiran for Myth, courtesy of Myth
Trousers, Muji
Shoes, Doc Martens
Belt, Structure, thrifted
Scarf, SM Department Store
Bag, Fred Perry


Cameo-062012_07

I've been in this job for five years already. Wouldn't stay if it weren't half as rewarding. And if I didn't meet kindred spirits.


Cameo-062012_08

Let this post be a toast to them: friends in toil, drink, and strife.


Photography by Ash Abalos

1 comment:

Thomas Atkinson said...

I like your blog! You've got style, and you're a fine-looking young man!