Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More than enough

Cameo-122012_640_01

Hello. Am dropping these lines just to say I'm still alive, and happy holidays! If you knew me, you'd know I'm not really a fan of bright twinkling lights, or of loud show music. I prefer soft and sparse, just enough for warmth.


Cameo-122012_640_02

I'm visibly thinner, hopefully wiser, after the six months since my last post on this blog. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it soon enough. Let's just say I've learned to celebrate what needs celebrating.

Tuxedo jacket, Landmark
Tuxedo trousers and cummerbund, vintage
Pleated shirt, Zara
Shoes (not seen), Clarks, thrifted


IMG_3170

This is a picture I took of my photographer, Ajay, who has ditched his black bow tie (I couldn't find my white one) and is in need of a haircut. As I do. But there is more than enough time for that.

2 comments:

taylor bonostro said...

ure alive! lol! welcome back!

Anonymous said...

I wish to be able to see you around Makati. (:

- A