Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Gray areas, part 3: Wile

Gray_Wile_01

In an effort to maintain silence, or I don't know, mark out my own space, I've "run away" twice.


Gray_Wile_02

While (others would say) ironically but I would say intentionally staying dependent.


Gray_Wile_03

Needless to say, I have made peace with my family.


Gray_Wile_04

While keeping the necessary distance.


Gray_Wile_05

Better to depend on them than on inconsistent strangers.


Gray_Wile_06

All that to allow the spoiled lost boy space to wander.


Gray_Wile_07

If on invisible tethers.


Gray_Wile_08

Yeah, shit happens.


Gray_Wile_09

But I'll ever be thankful.


Gray_Wile_10

To still be able to walk on my feet.


Gray_Wile_11

And find things out for myself.


Sweater, thrifted
Shirt, Don Protasio
Shorts,  Perry Ellis
Boots, Timberland, thrifted
Socks, Uniqlo
Bag, Fred Perry


Gray_Wile_12

To gaze out in silence.


Gray_Wile_13

Photography by Jullian Mendoza


Gray_Wile_14

And by the way, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jepoy said...

Suddenly, I'm inspired to write again and wanted a Fred Perry bag like that. Hahaha! Nice literary in pictures!