Monday, January 20, 2014

Barking right back

Cameo_012014_01

Apologies for wearing nothing but sweaters the past few posts, but it was really cold this morning. Strange coincidence that I was only able to watch Frozen last night, while keeping a dear friend company at the hospital. 

(As some of you who follow me on Instagram know, this is Panda, my sister's dog.)


Cameo_012014_02

After having breakfast, we snapped some pics before I left again for St. Luke's.


Cameo_012014_03

We usually play with his toys when I come home from work every day, or I give him a belly rub whenever I catch him awake on the sofa.


Sweater, Gap
Shirt, thrifted
Jeans, Bench
Sandals, Birkenstock


Cameo_012014_04

He must be three human years old, I think. He doesn't usually warm up to strangers.


Cameo_012014_05

But when he takes a liking, he'll almost always be game for a bit of rough play.


Cameo_012014_06

I must say the same for myself.


Cameo_012014_07

Easy talk when it comes to pets, especially dogs who we are the most understanding and forgiving of pets.


Cameo_012014_08

Not as easy when I'm already talking about someone I not just played with but care about and already have feelings for.


Cameo_012014_09

I really hope you get well soon. It's really hard seeing you in pain; I don't know what to do. Can't wait to hold your hand again outside hospital doors.


No comments: