Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Summer blue

Cameo_012914_01

Even though I've so far enjoyed the colder-than-usual weather (hint: thin layering), I kinda miss the full warmth (not excessive, mind you) of summer. The bright sun and the rich blue of the sea.

The 'jacket' I'm wearing is actually a Japanese yukata, or a men's kimono. It's been a while, too, since I've worn this pair of jeans.


Cameo_012914_02

Wouldn't have actually worn a shirt underneath, if not for the dress code at work. Yeah, yeah, am cheating with the jeans.


Cameo_012914_03

Shirt, Zara, thrifted
Striped henley, Zara
Jeans from People are People
Skinny belt, A.P.C.
Yukata, thrifted
Laceups, Doc Martens
Striped socks (not seen), Bossini
Gym bag, Eighty Ninety, thrifted


Cameo_012914_04

Seeing my new-old bag on this bamboo bench brings back memories of lounging on the beach.


Cameo_012914_05

By lounging, I mean: napping in between reading chapters of a novel.


Cameo_012914_06

But until I hit the waters again, won't be complaining because I get to wear my jackets longer into the day.


No comments: