Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Autumn on my mind

Cameo-022514_01

It's that time of the year again – no, I'm not talking about the weather.


Cameo-022514_02

Been having strange dreams lately, the strangest among them is me finding something I thought I had long lost.


Cameo-022514_03

Am not an expert at interpreting dreams, but that sounds like something significant. You tell me.


Cameo-022514_04

And it's not just me, but also the boyfie who's had strange and strangely vivid dream sequences.


Cameo-022514_05

Polo shirt, Piazza Italia
Cardigan, Uniqlo
Trousers, Y-3
Belt from an Italian market
Leather sneakers, Fred Perry
Bag, American Eagle Outfitters, thrifted


Cameo-022514_06

Are these dreams the mind's way of sorting out the autumn of leaves, image upon image, from the recent series of events in all their color?


Cameo-022514_07

It's easy to lose sight of the sun, or the dimming of the weather.


Cameo-022514_08

Knowing myself, this kind of change has surely been behind my recent episodes of uncertainty, which I do not want to call sadness since I can't recall the last time I was this happy.


Cameo-022514_09

It's like I'm carrying everything in my bag – all the fruits I have picked, and even those I have shared.


Cameo-022514_10

All the while laughing and smiling, hopeless against the passage of time.


Cameo-022514_11

Sometimes all I want to say is stop! Please give me more time to take it all in. Of course, I wouldn't want anything to be lost, just a request for more time so I can take a breath and marvel at all that has happened in the brief moment's pause. 


No comments: