Thursday, February 20, 2014

Coffee and chow: ChopStop

ChopStop_01

About three weeks ago, as I was wandering aimlessly in the back streets near my office, I stumbled upon ChopStop. I was suddenly hungry and the façade caught my attention. I am reposting here my mini-review from Instagram, hoping not only to diversify this page’s content, but also to make my life a little more interesting.


ChopStop_02

Trying out something new at least once a month [note: February is about to end and I have to get out and eat!]. You must understand, I'm a creature of habit so starting today [three weeks ago], bye bye comfort zone.


ChopStop_03

With so many restaurants and fastfood establishments, the competition must be tough. For the walk-in newbie foodie like me who hasn't/doesn't read reviews, design is important.


ChopStop_04

Comfy in my corner. ChopStop opened last July 2013. Branches at Salcedo Village, BF Homes Parañaque, and Eastwood.


ChopStop_05

ChopStop is open from 10am till 2am (!). Add P49 for bottomless iced tea or coffee.

ChopStop_09

Was so hungry, I forgot to show you the plating! I ordered the Chilli Chicken Chop with salad side dish (chose peanut butter dressing over citrus) with bottomless iced tea. Not bad for P218.

ChopStop_06

I love ChopStop's interiors and outdoor signs. These two above and the one below were taken at the al fresco area. (Would have been more thrilled if I liked both coffee and beer.)


ChopStop_07

All in all, the service was terrific and the food good for someone hungry. Rest assured, I'll be back soon. And with someone/friends to eat with. 


ChopStop_08

Maybe I'll be surprised by my next order! With coffee and dessert, of course.

No comments: