Thursday, February 6, 2014

In the red

Cameo-020614_01

Yes, yes, I'm still referring to my zit (back with a vengeance). But the more obvious reference is the upcoming unofficial holiday of hearts.


Cameo-020614_02

Even the flowers bloom red in anticipation.


Cameo-020614_03

Cliché be damned, I'm still giddy. This will be the first Valentine's Day in a long time that I will be celebrating it with someone.


Cameo-020614_04

See, even my mustard yellow backpack is smiling silly.


Cameo-020614_05

This Bosquejo bracelet in red tiger's eye, red jasper, and wood looks so fruity and delicious that I hung it on a stem. Can't wait to release this summer's collection!


Cameo-020614_06

So what are your plans next, next Friday?


Cameo-020614_07

Will you watch a movie marathon at home by the lonesome, like this lonely bracelet in white jasper, wood, and onyx?


Cameo-020614_08

We haven't really made any plans, since my my patient is still recuperating. Hopefully by next week we'll come up with something. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be awesome.


Polka dot sheer shirt, thrifted
Belt from an Italian market
Jeans, Neil Barrett
Mustard yellow leather backpack, thrifted
Cap, Armani Exchange
Watch, Guess
Bracelet, Bosquejo
Laceups (not shown), Marlboro Classics


Cameo-020614_09

Just in case you plan to go on matchy-matchy, here is a his and hers bracelet for the occasion. The women's version with rose quartz and rhodochrosite.


Cameo-020614_10

I just hope this stubborn zit would have disappeared by then.


Cameo-020614_11

Go stag with your friends if you don't have a date. Who says the day of hearts is only for romance?

Shirt, I.P. Zone


No comments: