Sunday, February 2, 2014

The deep blue

Cameo-020214_01

This is what I wore last Thursday, before friends and colleagues left for the beach or for colder countries in time to celebrate the Lunar New Year.


Jacket, Muji
Shirt, thrifted
Jeans, A.P.C.
Argyle socks, (I honestly forgot)
Leather sneakers, Jil Sander
Monogram shoulder bag, Dior, thrifted


Cameo-020214_02

Not really a fan of anything monogramed (though right now there is one name that I keep on repeating in my dreams), but the sheer sheer surprise with which I found this genuine Christian Dior bag among a heap of pleather and cheap imitations pushed me to buy it. A steal any day for P700.


Cameo-020214_03

As I write this post today, the quiet after new year festivities joins the lull of Sunday. At 10am, I hear at least two types of birds chirping nearby and from the distance. I realise that my longing for summer and the almost hypnotising push and pull of seawater is fulfilled right here, in the breakwater between Monday and the current weekend.


Cameo-020214_04

It is here, between work and rest, as well as in the excitement before I get to see you again.


Cameo-020214_05

I hope you've noticed a few tweaks in the blog's sidebar categories: added a link to La Folie Douce, my streetstyle blog, which I plan to resuscitate, and another to store features.


Cameo-020214_06

There will be more of the old categories on El Bosquejo such as magazine editorials, runway reviews, and personal style spotlights, together with additional sections.


Cameo-020214_07

But as I've said in my list of new year's resolutions, I'd rather show than tell.



2 comments:

jhoners123 said...

Lovin the Dior bag... where did you but it?

Miguel Paolo Celestial said...

From Makati Cinema Square :)