Monday, February 17, 2014

Under construction

Cameo-021714_01

I know, my face looks iffy. This is also the look you get if you’re not sure the haircut you just got for P35 looks decent or horrendous.


Cameo-021714_02

But it seems the writing on the wall indicates the former.


Cameo-021714_03

Yes, I have to admit, last weekend was one of my happiest and most fulfilling yet. Capped by a visit to the neighbourhood barber.


Cameo-021714_04

Even if I wasn’t so sure of the results. Or the true meaning of the content.


Cameo-021714_05

I remember watching The Iron Lady again recently and distinctly remembering the character played by Meryl Streep stressing the priority of thinking over feeling. As with many new things, I am afraid of consequences: things may feel right, even if my mind tells me otherwise.


Cameo-021714_06

Right now, the conflict remains unresolved. Need I say that my mind is getting convinced (gasp!) by my heart.


Cameo-021714_07

I’ve known you much much longer than the official one month, but what I wasn’t prepared for was this kind of joy.


Denim jacket, Rick Owens Drkshdw
Polo shirt, This is Not a Polo Shirt by Band of Outsiders
Jeans, Cheap Monday
Laceups, Marlboro Classics
Belt from an Italian market


Cameo-021714_08

It’s as if my mind is telling me that the building under construction looks ugly, even if I haven’t let it show itself to me finished.


Cameo-021714_09

What my heart knows … but what does it really know? All I have is now.


No comments: