Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What's in my Muji bag of gadgets

Gadgets-and-Muji_01

I have a love-hate relationship with my gadgets. Only lately did my LaCie Minimus USB 3.0 2TB hard drive suddenly decide to have amnesia and forget all its precious content. Then I foolishly thought that I could get data recover software, such as Stellar Phoenix’s for free, until I clicked on the “recover” button after hours of loading and hoping only to learn that I had to pay about $100 for the service.


Gadgets-and-Muji_02

Through it all though, what has remained dependable are my Muji nylon and net cases: I have used them for my smallest LaCie 120GB portable drive bought years ago, my iPhone 5S’s wires, and most recently, for my sleek 5,000mAh MiLi Power Nova II power bank. Good heavens, they have already outlived my iPad generation 1 and Bose QuietComfort 3 noise-cancelling headphones!

No comments: