Saturday, March 29, 2014

Blue hibiscus

Cameo-032914_01

Okay, I was kidding with the Earth hour selfie on Instagram. I didn’t turn any lights off, well except to take the pic. After all, Davao (or all of Mindanao?) is on rotating blackouts and we just had ours this afternoon.


Cameo-032914_02

Earth hour also doesn’t have anything to do with my wearing another hibiscus floral print (just bought this one from Aldevinco yesterday). I really don’t have anything else to wear until my flight back tomorrow night.


Cameo-032914_03

Pardon the flipflops though. Was supposed to go to the beach this morning, but then the tide was low. (Not that I don’t like flipflops or floral prints. Would wear them more often if I found more to my liking, like this soft shirt with hibiscus on leaves.) There are more opportunities to hit the beach before the rainy season.


Shirt from Aldevinco
Shorts, Topman
Belt from an Italian market
Flipflops, Havaianas


Cameo-032914_04

Looking at the sofa upholstery now, I’m thinking why not mix tropical flowers with paisley? In blue, yellow, and orange. The mix would be just like me and my aunt in conversation (while these pics were being taken).


Photos by Diana Lozano


No comments: