Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Take it easy: all is well

Cameo-032514_01

Was finally able to watch the immensely inspiring (not to mention dramatic) Indian production Three Idiots last weekend.


Cameo-032514_02

As some of you who may have watched it know, "all is well" is the mantra of one of the main "idiots", Rancho.


Cameo-032514_03

Though a tad too predictable and overly emotional for some, it struck me in the right spots. (I don't think I've seen enough Bollywood movies to say anything significant.)


Kurta, Zara
Trousers, Muji
Nylon jacket, Muji
Belt, A.P.C.
Boots, Dirk Bikkembergs


Cameo-032514_04

Bravery and cowardice have always been issues with me, more than a lack of equanimity.


Cameo-032514_05

People don't bother me as much as issues and problems that are a lot bigger than me.


Cameo-032514_06

But, good god, I'm still terrified over the prospect of failure, of not going after what my heart truly desires.


Cameo-032514_07

I hope I could be as calm and patient as Rancho, as confident in himself and as determined. Though, at the very least, it didn't take me ten years to give my heart with each kiss.


No comments: