Monday, March 10, 2014

When the weak ends

Paolo_JV_01

Here is a peek into my more private life, where I am less concerned with what I’m wearing and more with what I’m doing and with whom.


Paolo_JV_02

You’ve probably met JV. Well here he is again before my camera. The above pic (and the next one below) is the first he’s taken of me using my DSLR.


Paolo_JV_03

The pictures were taken last weekend, when we watched Mr Peabody and Sherman and Non-Stop.


Paolo_JV_04

The first movie was about fatherhood and friendship and the second, about courage. Apt screenings, I would say.


1 comment:

Dante Tiongson said...

Ive seen both of you have lived and grown more together as each day passes. You both appreciate life in ways you’ve never appreciated it. You brought about and shared experiences you could have never imagined, as individuals and as partners; and both of you continue to amaze each other with the good changes each one brings to the other. You both now have a life that could never have existed if you hadn’t met.

The right person for you is the person who inspires you without even trying, but instead, by being. And I'm glad both of you have found each other. It was meant to be. Always have. And always will.