Monday, May 5, 2014

Blue without you

Cameo-050514_01

As previously mentioned, this is what I wore last Friday. This outfit capped a gloomy week.


T-shirt, Penshoppe
Jeans, Maison Martin Margiela
Belt from an Italian market
Bag, Dior, thrifted
Fury necklace, Bosquejo
Sandals, Marlboro Classics


Cameo-050514_02

I know, these past few entries have been posted much later than they should. My thoughts can barely keep pace with events. But hey, this is a diary after all.


Cameo-050514_03

It is fairly liberating to be left to my own devices, with the boyfie taking his rest in the province.


Cameo-050514_04

But I’ll keep this brief: I miss you and I hope you get well really soon.


Cameo-050514_05

Another reason for my sorrow: after watching the nonsense that was Amazing Spiderman 2, I finally managed to finish August: Osage County. I was sad because the former sucked, but I remained unhappy precisely because the latter was good. So good that the gloom of last week threatened to extend itself into a pall of self-doubt. It must be that time of the year again. Something is brewing in the clouds.

But hey, the morning is peacefully glorious and full of hope. Even if my next theme for the week is black and white monochrome.


No comments: