Thursday, July 24, 2014

Against the grain

Cameos_072414_01

I woke up yesterday morning with the sky in a very foul mood, so I only had a few minutes to take these somewhat dark shots. Good thing I woke up early enough.


Cameos_072414_02

I love my new pullover from Folded & Hung which has extra wide ribbing on the sleeves and hem, and surprisingly, also at the shoulders as well.


Cameos_072414_03

I wore sandals with my outfit but replaced them with my old pair of Campers, which I cleaned, moisturized, and buffed with all my shoes last weekend.


Cameos_072414_04

Though the pullover’s design is printed, and has a close resemblance to knitting by Missoni (one day I'll own a piece!), Folded & Hung has made it entirely its own – hence my title: the pullover print reminds me of wood grain.


Cameos_072414_05

How I’ve missed this pair! And the polka dots on its soles, which have been identified with Camper for so long.


Cameos_072414_06

Pullover, Folded & Hung
Micro-checkered shirt, Ben Sherman
Jeans, Calvin Klein Jeans
Sandals, Kickers, thrifted
Belt, Izzue
Beanie, 5cm
Windbreaker, Eddie Bauer


Cameos_072414_07

See what I mean? By this shot, I literally had only a few seconds before the rain poured its anger on the gravel, concrete, and steel frames of the window where I stood.


Cameos_072414_08

It rained and rained the rest of yesterday. Good thing I changed into my Campers. Good morning!


No comments: