Monday, July 14, 2014

Blue Monday hangover

Cameo-071414_01

No, sorry, I don’t have a hangover because I stayed up late or am still drunk (and happy/devastated) after watching the World Cup finals. My concerns are more chromatic, and less traumatic.


Cameo-071414_02

This is what I wore from two Fridays ago. Something that I didn’t think worthy of posting, but what the heck. Let Monday be my excuse for looking dishevelled.


Cameo-071414_03

As I said before, a new room is being constructed in our backyard. Behind me are the raw walls and am standing on the gravel for filling. Not feelings! 


Cameo-071414_04

Let this be my last post from my current blue period.


Cameo-071414_05

Jacket, Topman 
Long-sleeved t-shirt, G2000
Shirt-sleeved t-shirt (worn on top), C.P. Company
Jeans, Two Percent
Sneakers, Converse, thrifted
Umbrella, Muji


Cameo-071414_06

If you may remember, last Friday was the first time it rained hard this rainy season in Manila.


Cameo-071414_07

Hopefully by writing this I can dispel whatever gloom that loomed heavily during my latest prolonged absence. May we have a happy, sunny Monday!


No comments: