Friday, July 25, 2014

Gray grannie

Cameos_072514_01

With my love of cardigans, cable knit, and pullovers, I might as well smoke a pipe and pile the vinyl on a turntable – though hipsters have taken over that area.


Cameos_072514_02

It doesn’t help that I have an old soul, snap on people with my opinions, and in this case, wear a shawl like a cape.


Cameos_072514_03

Shawl, bought in Kalinga Apayaw, Cordillera
Shirt, Dunhill, thrifted
Trousers, Muji
Leather sneakers, Gucci, thrifted
Belt (barely seen), A.P.C.
Cardigan (tied), Kosugi, thrifted


Cameos_072514_04

The week has finally decided to slow down. Heaving, I see the comfort of the weekend in the horizon. Just this busy Friday to get over with.


Cameos_072514_05

Told you I could be cranky. (It’s true what a friend and classmate said before that I was never a teenager.)


Cameos_072514_06

But, as much as I’d like to curl up in bed with my books and magazines for the next two days, I have work on Sunday for my day job and need to work on more accessories. Hopefully I could squeeze a line or two to get my poetry going.

As you see, work is the secret to my longevity.


No comments: