Monday, July 28, 2014

Leaping to life

Cameos_072814_01

So it’s Monday again, and I’m typing this at the office, right before work. How have you been? Notice the little rascals behind me in this picture?


Cameos_072814_02

Half of the time during my photoshoot yesterday, I wasn’t looking at the camera because cute little paws were tugging at my side and at the hanging straps of my backpack. Say hello Gin, Brandy’s offspring. He was playing all morning with his sister, Vodka (see previous pic).


Cameos_072814_03

It was fun to look at – and even join in – but as you can see, the kitten siblings could get exasperating.



Cameos_072814_04

Here he is, finally still. Somewhat.


Cameos_072814_05

Polka dot pullover, worn beneath t-shirt, Zasum
T-Shirt, Don Protasio
Cargo shorts, Lee
Backpack, Team Manila
Leather sneakers, Arnold Palmer, thrifted
Socks, Tommy Hilfiger


Cameos_072814_06

Here I am mid-conversation, sitting on the concrete window ledge and beside its metal frames.


Cameos_072814_07

I don’t think I’ve seen kittens actually leap and pounce on each other while playing. So deft and agile! (This is the elderly citizen in me speaking.)


Cameos_072814_08

Good thing we’re allowed to wear shorts for Sunday work, which was where I was headed yesterday after lunch.


Cameos_072814_09

With flexible work schedules, everything now appear inverted.


Cameos_072814_10

An excuse to wear outerwear inside? I love how the varied stripes of the tee by my friend Don Protasio complements the peeping polka dots of the layered-upon pullover.


Cameos_072814_11

So I guess I better be going. Work beckons! Happy start of th week everyone! Hope you get through this Monday.


No comments: